103. IELTS Cue Card -
Describe an outdoor sport that you would like to do in the future
In this article, IELTS Game will add number 103 IELTS cue card sample on the series of IELTS 2020 cue cards with band 9.0 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.
This cue card is related to “Person description” topic and asking you to “Describe an outdoor sport that you haven’t done yet and would like to do in the future“ and asking some questions related to this topic.
Another related cue card is to “Describe an outdoor sport you played for the first time”.
This cue card is expected to appear in Makkar 2020 cue cards 2020 according to Makkar ielts speaking book pdf guesswork.
Share this Post
Describe an outdoor sport that you haven’t done yet and would like to do in the future (FUTURE
Describe an outdoor sport you played for the first time (PAST TENSE).
You should say:
- – What activity is it?
- – When and where would you like to do it?
- – What special skills or equipment would you need?
- – With whom you will play?
Band 9.0 Sample Answer Ideas.
● There are many outdoor activities which I haven’t done yet such as bungee jumping, paragliding, mountain trekking and so on.
● But here I would like to talk about an outdoor activity which I would really like to do in the near future.
● This activity is bungee jumping.
● It is an adventure sport.
● I came to know about it through an ad on TV of this company called Jumping heights.
● I am really fascinated by this activity.
● A company of New Zealand by the name of Jumping Heights has set up a bungee jumping centre in Rishikesh.
● They charge Rs. 2500/- and make you do this activity.
● They have a very good set up.
● It is done from a height of 83 meters.
● No special skills or equipment are needed.
● You just need a medical certificate that you are not suffering from any heart ailment or asthma.
● All other equipment is provided by them.
● My cousin has tried this activity once
● He told me that there is a huge queue of people who go in for this activity.
● Mostly youngsters try this activity.
● He told me that he was a bit nervous but they guide you very well and all the people over there boost your morale.
● He told me that it was a stupendous feeling and he enjoyed it very much.
● He would go there again with me and do it once more.
● We have to register one month in advance.
● They take all the safety procedures and so no accidents have been reported so far.
● I would like to do this activity in April or May because it is very cold nowadays.
● I am really excited for the day to come.
IELTS Speaking part 3 Follow Up Questions.
Here are some follow up questions you may be asked during part 3 IELTS Speaking exam by the IELTS examiner related to describe an outdoor sport IELTS Cue Card 2020.
1. Why do old people like to watch sports on TV?
I think people of all age groups except the children like to watch sports on TV.
Watching sports is an individual liking or choice. It does not necessarily depend on the age group.
2. Are there many sports programs on TV?
Yes nowadays there are actually TV Channels which are dedicated to sports and they telecast sports events from all over the world.
If you switch to any of these channels you can see the live or recorded coverage of lots of different sports.
3. How often do you play sports?
Well I am a cricket fan and I love to play cricket whenever I get free time, which is normally over the weekends.
4. Should children spend more time playing sports?
Children should maintain a healthy balance between sports and academic life.
They should devote equal time to both as all round development is more important than focusing on just one skill.
5. Do you think that group sports are more useful than individual sports?
I think both types of sports have individual importance, like group sports teach us about teamwork and coordination, individual sports help in improving our decision making skills.
Cue Card sample 102
Cue Card sample 104
Related Cue Cards:
Describe an experience when you were with people and got boredJanuary 20, 2020
 Describe a Leisure activity that you do with your familyJanuary 20, 2020
 Describe when was the first time you admired the sky cue cardJanuary 20, 2020
 Describe a person who likes to travel by plane cue cardJanuary 19, 2020
Share this Post