104. IELTS Cue Card -
Describe a person who helps others in his or her spare time
In this article, IELTS Game will add number 104 IELTS cue card sample on the series of IELTS 2020 cue cards with band 9.0 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.
This cue card is related to “Person description” topic and asking you to “Describe a person who helps others in his or her spare time.“ and asking some questions related to this topic.
This cue card is expected to appear in Makkar 2020 cue cards 2020 according to Makkar ielts speaking book pdf guesswork.
Share this Post
Describe a person who helps others in his or her spare time.
You should say:
- – Who this person is?
- – How often this person helps others?
- – How this person helps others?
- – Why this person helps others?
- – How you feel about this person?
Band 9.0 Sample Answer Ideas.
- We live in a world which is full of people with different nature and attitudes.
- Some individuals find joy in achieving success whereas some find bliss in helping others.
- Today, I would like to talk about one such person whose life motto is to help others and fight for human rights.
- His name is Prabloch Singh.
- He is in his early thirties and is tall and handsome.
- He has done his graduation in Computers and works with an IT company.
- But after his work hours, he takes the role of a super hero where his mission is to help as many people as possible.
- He is also the founder of a human rights organisation called Middle Finger Protests.
- His journey for human rights and causes started when he was very young.
- He helped in bringing justice for the family of an air hostess who was murdered in a bar by
an influential person.
- Even though he got many threats to his life, he continued his protests to fight for the justice
- His role was also picturized in a movie called No one Killed Jessica.
- Similarly, he has led various other protests to bring justice to other victims.
- He also does a lot of charity and social work for people by organizing free food stalls and distributing clothes to the needy.
- He has been awarded at national and International level for his contribution to humanitarian causes.
- He has also represented India as an ambassador for Human Rights at the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
- The best thing about him is that he is not afraid of fighting for the right cause, even if he has to make a lot of sacrifices.
- He is an inspiration for today’s generation.
- When I talk about him, I feel motivated that I should also give back to the society.
IELTS Speaking part 3 Follow Up Questions.
Here are some follow up questions you may be asked during part 3 IELTS Speaking exam by the IELTS examiner related to describe a person who helps others in his or her spare time IELTS Cue Card 2020.
1. Do people nowadays help others more than in the past?
There have been helpful people in every era and they use the means they can to help others in need.
I believe that people have more means to help other people anywhere in the world because of technology. That was not possible in the past.
2. Who should teach children to help others? Parents or teachers?
Both parents and teachers share the responsibility to ensure that the children learn to help others.
Parents should be role models for their and teachers can have lessons and activities in schools to inculcate/imbibe this value/virtue in children.
3. In what kind of professions do people help others more?
I think in all professions people help other directly or indirectly through their products and services.
However, those working in the social/community service fields, like NGOs working to promote child education, women empowerment, and other such social issues, help others more.
4. Why are some people willing to help others?
People who are empathetic, sensitive, and compassionate are more willing to help others.
These values are what they have seen and learned from their parents, teachers and other people around them while they are growing up.
Share this Post