146. IELTS Cue Card -
Talk about a new public building/place, which you would like to visit
In this article, IELTS Game will add number 146 IELTS cue card sample on the series of 2020 cue cards with band 9.0 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.
This cue card is related to “Place description” topic and asking you to “Talk about a new public building/place, which you would like to visit“ and asking IELTS speaking part 3 follow up questions.
Share this Post
IELTS Cue Card 2020 Sample 146
Talk about a new public building or place which you would like to visit.
You should say:
- – Which building/place is it?
- – Where is it?
- – When would you like to visit it?
- – With whom would you like to visit?
- – Why do you want to visit it?
Band 9.0 Sample Answer Ideas.
IELTS Speaking part 3 Follow Up Questions.
Here are some follow up questions you may be asked during part 3 IELTS Speaking exam by the IELTS examiner related to 1st cue card:
“Talk about a new public building or place which you would like to visit”
1. What measures should be taken to deal with damage on public facilities?
First of all people should themselves be aware that if they use these facilities nicely only then they will be able to use them for a long time. Otherwise, the facilities may be destroyed.
The government should appoint people for the maintenance of these facilities.
Another thing that can be done is that a very small fee should be charged for these facilities.
That money could be used for the maintenance of these places.
2. What are the differences between old facilities and new facilities?
Old facilities are like parks and libraries. New facilities are gyms and leisure places.
3. What facilities do young people and old people like in your country?
Young people like gyms and leisure centres. Old people like parks, health centres and libraries.
4. What is the difference between facilities in the countryside and the ones in the cities?
In the countryside the facilities are related to education and health. In the cities there are many entertainment facilities also.
Cue Card sample 145
Cue Card sample 147
Share this Post