70. IELTS Cue Card -
Describe a time when you travelled by public transportation?
In this article, ielts Games will add number 70 IELTS cue card 2020 on the series of IELTS cue card 2020 topics with band 9.0 model answers and follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.
This cue card is related to “travel description” topic and asking you to “Describe a time when you travelled by public transportation?.“ and asking some questions related to this topic.
This cue card is expected to appear in cue cards for January – April 2020 according to Makkar IELTS guesswork.
Share this Post
Describe a time when you travelled by public transportation?.
You should say:
- – When you travelled?
- – Where you travelled?
- – What was the purpose of your travel?
- – How you felt about it?
Band 9.0 Sample Answer Ideas.
• In our day-to-day life we visit many places for various purposes
• Sometimes we use our own vehicle and sometimes we use public transport
• Normally when I have to go somewhere near then I use car but for distant places I use public transport
• Here I am going to talk about a visit for which I used public transport.
• Actually, last month, I went to Jaipur Rajasthan with my family.
• This time we used bus for going to Jaipur
• There is a tour operator company near my hometown known as Express Travels
• My father booked this tour through them.
• There were 12 other families with us.
• It was vacation time and so children were also there with their parents.
• We boarded the bus at 7 am.
• On the way we enjoyed a lot.
• I made many friends and we played antakshri.
• The bus made three halts on the way to Jaipur.
• We straightened our legs and had refreshments at those stops.
• The bus was an AC coach and was very comfortable.
• There was also an LCD in the bus and we saw the movie Sargi
• We reached Jaipur at 7 pm.
• We stayed at hotel Gangaur which was a very nice hotel.
• We saw the Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, The City Palace and many other places.
• One whole day we had reserved for shopping.
• My mother bought some Jaipuri quilts and I bought some lakh jewellery.
• As it was a package holiday, we enjoyed with the other families and made many friends.
• I still have good friends from that trip and we are in touch with each other through facebook.
Share this Post