95. IELTS Cue Card -
Talk about a public facility that improves local life quality in your city
In this article, IELTS Game will add number 95 IELTS cue card sample on the series of IELTS cue card 2020 topics with band 9.0 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.
This cue card is related to “Situation description” topic and asking you to “Talk about a newly built public facility (such as parks, cinemas etc) that improves/influence local life quality in your city.“ and asking some questions related to this topic.
This cue card is expected to appear in Makkar cue cards 2020 according to Makkar ielts speaking pdf guesswork.
Share this Post
Talk about a newly built public facility (such as parks, cinemas etc) that improves/influence local life quality in your city.
You should say:
- – What the facility is?
- – Where is it?
- – How does it improve the life quality?
- – How you feel about it?
Band 9.0 Sample Answer Ideas.
● India is a developing country and the government is providing many amenities to the citizens
● Recently the government has stressed on the need for public toilets,cleanliness and education.
● In our city there were many open areas that were unused and unattended
● The local administration of …..town has developed these into open or outdoor gyms.
● There are exercise machines that are very simple to use and easy to maintain.
● Senior citizens do not have to go far for physiotherapy and exercise.
● The women do not sit on the benches and chat instead they exercise
● This facility has added value to the health and also made good use of public land.
● Around these parks we can see some hawkers selling healthy food like milk ,juice
and cottage cheese.
● These have made areas around them very proactive and full of life.
● This endeavour made by our local administration is catching up in the neighbouring towns as well.
● Earlier these dirty corners were full of accumulated garbage and were breeding grounds for germs.
● Many mischievous elements used to sit and play cards here but now the parks are full of positive energy.
● I would say the creation of open gyms have not only improved physical health but also contributed for mental peace and beautification.
IELTS Speaking part 3 Follow Up Questions.
Here are some follow up questions you may be asked during part 3 IELTS Speaking exam by the IELTS examiner related to talk about a newly built public facility (such as parks, cinemas etc) that improves/influence local life quality in your city IELTS Cue Card 2020.
1. What measures should be taken to deal with damage on public facilities?
First of all people should themselves be aware that if they use these facilities nicely only then they will be able to use them for a long time.
Otherwise, the facilities may be destroyed. The government should appoint people for the maintenance of these facilities.
Another thing that can be done is that a very small fee should be charged for these facilities.
That money could be used for the maintenance of these places.
2. What are the differences between old facilities and new facilities?
Old facilities are like parks and libraries. New facilities are gyms and leisure places.
3. What facilities do young people and old people like in your country?
Young people like gyms and leisure centres. Old people like parks, health centres and libraries.
4. What is the difference between facilities in the countryside and the ones in the cities?
In the countryside the facilities are related to education and health. In the cities there are many entertainment facilities also.
Related Cue Cards:
Describe an ambition that you have for long time IELTS Cue CardNovember 25, 2020
Describe a good decision you made recently IELTS cue cardSeptember 24, 2020
Describe an old friend you got in contact with again IELTS cue cardSeptember 24, 2020
Describe a country where you would like to work for a short timeSeptember 22, 2020
Share this Post