Expected makkar cue cards Jan to April 2021 book
Makkar IELTS Speaking Jan to Apr 2021 – First Version – PDF Edition has been released to help IELTS students to pass IELTS speaking exam.
This PDF book contains only makkarIELTS Speaking Guesswork (Part1, 2 and 3) for January to April 2021 IELTS Speaking Exams.
This is only a guesswork, but you can still be asked different questions in the exam.
Expected Makkar Cue Cards Jan to Apr 2021
Makkar Cue Cards Jan to Apr 2021
1. Describe your first day at school
2. Describe an aquatic animal
3. Describe a bag you want to own
4. Describe your favorite singer
5. Describe a time you made a promise to someone
6. Describe an art exhibition that you visited.
7. Describe a time when you told your friend an important truth
8. Describe a skill that you can teach other people
9. Describe a time when you needed to use your imagination
10. Describe a special hotel you stayed in
11. Describe a person who wears unusual clothes
12. Describe a time when you had to wait in a long line
13. Describe a short trip that you often take but you do not like
14. Describe a place(/person/home) you like to visit but you don’t want to live there?
15. Describe a piece of international news that you have recently heard
16. Describe an interesting conversation that you had
17. Describe an unforgettable bike(bicycle) trip
18. Describe a computer/phone game you enjoy playing since your childhood
19. Describe a time when you were really close to a wild animal
20. Describe your favourite weather
21. Describe a part of a city or a town you enjoy spending time in
22. Describe a famous person that you are interested in
23. Describe a time when your computer broke down:
24. Describe a polite person whom you know
25. Describe a thing you bought and you are happy about
26. Talk about a time when you gave advice to someone.
27. Describe something important that has been kept in your family for a long time. You
28. Describe an occasion when you ate a kind of food for first time
29. Describe a goal you want to achieve in the future or Describe an ambition that you have
had for a long time
30. Talk about a toy you liked in your childhood
31. Describe a country where you would like to work for a short time
32. Describe a time when you forgot something important
33. Describe a line that you remember from a poem or song
34. Describe a tradition in your country
35. Describe a person who you think is very open
36. Describe an old friend you got in contact with again
37. Describe a family which you like and are happy to know
38. Describe an energetic person that you know
39. Describe a time you saw children behave badly in public
40. Describe a conversation topic you were not interested in
41. Describe an expensive activity that you enjoy doing occasionally
42. Describe an area of science that interests you
43. Describe a prize that you received
44. Describe a time when you first talked in a foreign language
45. Describe a good decision you made recently
46. Describe an event you attended in which you didn’t like the music played.
47. Describe an ambition that you have for long time
48. Describe a time when you changed your opinion
49. Describe an intelligent person you know
50. Describe a photo of yourself that you like (or you have taken)
51. Describe a person who helps others in his or her spare time
52. Talk about a prize you want to win
53. Describe a book you read that you found useful or Describe an exciting book you read
54. Describe a time when you received good news
55. Describe a film/movie that made you laugh
56. Describe an occasion when you wasted your time.
57. Describe something or someone that made a lot of noise.
58. Describe an old person you know and respect
59. Describe a risk you have taken which had a positive result.
60. Describe a mistake you have made
61. Describe a volunteering experience you have had
62. Describe a program or app in your computer or phone
63. Describe a long car journey you went on
64. Describe a place you visited that has been affected by pollution
65. Describe a friend/person who is a good leader
66. Describe a dinner you really enjoyed
67. Describe a large company that you are interested in
68. Talk about something you enjoyed doing in a group.
69. Describe a film you watched or Describe a film that made you think a lot
70. Talk about a new public building/place, which you would like to visit
71. Describe your favorite clothes
72. Describe an experience you had as a member of a team
73. Describe a goal that you achieved, which was set by yourself
There are all cue cards for January to April 2021 and in addition, you can review IELTS Makkar cue cards September to December 2020,Makkar cue cards September to December 2020, Makkar cue cards June to August 2020 and IELTS cue cards for September to December 2019 as they are still important.
Most Important IELTS Speaking part 1 topics Dec - Apr 2021
Here are the most important IELTS speaking part 1 topics for makkar Jan-Apr 2021 from Makkar IELTS books by Dr Kiranpreet Kaur Makkar “Makkar ielts speaking pdf 2021”.
- Work or study
- Text Messaging
- Jokes and Comedies
- science class
- spending time by yourself
- The area you live in
- Tea and coffee
Share this Post