120. IELTS Cue Card -
Describe a person you have seen (met) who is beautiful or handsome
In this article, IELTS Game will add number 120 IELTS cue card sample on the series of 2020 cue cards with band 9.0 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.
This cue card is related to “Person description” topic and asking you to “Describe a person you have seen (met) who is beautiful or handsome“ and asking IELTS speaking part 3 follow up questions.
Share this Post
IELTS Cue Card 2020 Sample 120
Describe a person you have seen (met) who is beautiful or handsome.
You should say:
- – When and where you saw or met this person?
- – What the person looked like?
- – Why do you think this person is handsome or beautiful?
Band 9.0 Sample Answer Ideas.
● I have seen many beautiful and handsome people in my life.
● Here, I would like to talk about a person whom I find the most handsome.
● He is none other than my father.
● His name is …………….
● He is in his early fifties.
● He is not tall, but looks very handsome.
● His hair has started greying, but he doesnt colour or dye his hair.
● He believes in growing grey naturally.
● He generally wears kurta pajama, but on formal occasions he wears trousers and shirt
● He is very health conscious and is very particular about his morning walk.
● He runs his own business and has about 10 people working for him.
● He is a very down to earth person and is loved by all in our family and neighbourhood.
● The reason I find him the most handsome is not just because of his looks , but also because of his loving and caring nature.
● I remember, once a person in our neighbourhood met with an accident and needed blood transfusion.
● All his relatives backed out, but my father donated blood without even thinking twice.
● Whenever anyone needs any help, he goes out of the way to help him in whatever way he can.
● He is my father, but in him I find a considerate friend.
● He listens to all my problems very patiently and guides me whenever I am in a difficult situation.
● He is revered by all in the business community and is respected by his employees.
● He believes in leading by example.
● He is always on time to work and so his employees also do the same.
● So, because of his qualities, I find him the most handsome person.
IELTS Speaking part 3 Follow Up Questions.
Here are some follow up questions you may be asked during part 3 IELTS Speaking exam by the IELTS examiner related to 1st cue card:
“Describe a person you have seen (met) who is beautiful or handsome”
1. Is it to easy become beautiful?
I really believe that beauty is more about a person’s actions than his looks.
So in this respect, it is about doing good deeds and helping others. This sounds easy but it is really difficult.
If we talk about physical beauty even that is difficult. A person not only needs to be regular with physical exercise but also manage his or her diet.
2. The disadvantages of being beautiful?
The biggest disadvantage of being beautiful is the unwanted attention a person receives.
Sometimes, it is too much and a person might not be able to handle it.
Also, there is common misconception that beautiful people are not intelligent.
I think pretty people have to work extra hard to show their other talents.
3. Does someone face lot of pressure if they are beautiful?
I think it depends on the person. Some people are beautiful, but don’t bother much about the attention they get because of their beauty and behave normally.
Some beautiful people may not be able to handle the attention they get and may feel stressed.
I also think that beautiful people have the stress to maintain their beauty.
4. Is looking beautiful a good thing or a bad thing?
Well, it is good to be beautiful, but I also feel that it is the inner beauty that ultimately matters.
So having a beautiful heart is better than having beautiful looks.
Outward beauty remains of no value if the person is impolite and has no empathy for others.
A not so beautiful person, who always has a warm and welcoming smile may look more beautiful than a very beautiful person with a snobbish nature.
5. Should clothes selling companies hire beautiful models? Why?
Well, companies have to sell their products and beautiful models can make their clothes look very good.
Their sales can skyrocket because of these models. So, they should hire such models.
6. Do you think when companies or business shops hire beautiful models to stimulate or increase their sales is a good thing?
Yes, it is good for the companies, because in this way they can increase their sales considerably.
But, people should always try those clothes before buying.
They have to realise that the those beautifu models have maintained beautiful bodies, and any clothing which looks good on those models may look very unbecoming on them.
7. Do you think beautiful appearance is important?
Yes, beautiful appearance is very important nowadays, because many jobs require a presentable appearance.
But i feel that a very good appearance can be maintained by dressing nicely and carrying yourself well.
Very beautiful features are not necessarily needed for beautiful looks.
8. Do you think the children should learn to dress well?
Yes, definitely. Life has become very competitive, and to remain ahead you have to present yourself well.
The first impression about any person is made from his clothes. Wearing presentable clothes should be taught to all children from their early childhood.
Cue Card sample 119
Cue Card sample 121
Related Cue Cards:
Describe an interesting conversation that you had IELTS Cue CardJanuary 10, 2021
Expected makkar cue cards Jan to Apr 2021 – IELTS SpeakingJanuary 10, 2021
Describe a piece of international news that you have recently heardJanuary 10, 2021
Describe a place you like to visit but you don’t want to live there?January 10, 2021
Share this Post