244. IELTS Cue Card -
Describe a chocolate you didn’t like
In this article, IELTS Game will add number 244 IELTS cue card sample on the series of 2022 cue cards with band 9.0 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.
This cue card is related to “Chocolate description” speaking topic and asking you to “Describe a chocolate you didn’t like“ and asking IELTS speaking part 3 follow up questions from Makkar May-August 2022 cue cards guesswork.
Share this Post
IELTS Cue Card Sample 244
Describe a chocolate you didn’t like.
You should say:
- – What it was?
- -When you tasted it?
- – How it tasted like?
- – And explain why you didn’t like it?
Band 9.0 Sample Answer Ideas.
• I absolutely love eating chocolates, and I also love to try different varieties of chocolates.
• Some of my favourite chocolates include, Milk chocolates, dark chocolates and coconut chocolates.
• I think it is very rare that someone can dislike something like chocolate, which is loved by everyone in the world, be it a young kid or a 60-year-old person.
• However, I remember one such occasion when I tried a new type of chocolate and I hated that experience.
• It was almost 3 years back, during the summers.
• My vacations had just started and one of my uncle’s came to visit us from Canada.
• He brought along many gifts for us and also some chocolates which were not available in India at that time.
• The chocolate that I didn’t like was a chili flavoured dark chocolate.
• The outside packaging was black in color and it had the picture of a red chili.
• I had never heard of this chocolate brand before and was really excited to try it.
• I thought the chocolate would we mostly sweet with a hint of chili in it but when I had the first bite it felt very hot on my tongue and I immediately asked for some water.
• Contrary to my imagination the chocolate was too spicy and completely bitter.
• It did not taste sweet at all.
• For a moment I thought that my uncle had played a prank on me, but then he told me that it is an acquired taste and not everyone likes it for the first time.
• He said if I eat it 5-10 times I may develop a liking for it, but I still don’t like this chocolate.
• I had shared this chocolate with some of my friends, even they didn’t like the taste of it.
• The chocolate is available in India now, it’s a very expensive chocolate, costs about Rs 500 for just 100 grams of it.
• I don’t recommend this chocolate to anyone.
Share this Post