98. IELTS Cue Card -
Describe a uniform you wear (at your school or company)
In this article, IELTS Game will add number 98 IELTS cue card sample on the series of IELTS cue card 2020 topics with band 9.0 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.
This cue card is related to “Situation description” topic and asking you to “Describe a uniform you wear (at your school or company).“ and asking some questions related to this topic.
This cue card is expected to appear in Makkar cue cards 2020 according to Makkar ielts speaking book pdf guesswork.
Share this Post
Describe a uniform you wear (at your school or company).
You should say:
- – When you wear it?
- – Who bought it for you?
- – What does it look like?
- – How you feel about it?
Band 9.0 Sample Answer Ideas.
• Uniform is very important to maintain discipline in schools or even at workplace.
• It also helps in distinguishing between customer and employees or students of different schools.
• This is why every place has a different uniform.
• I do not wear any uniform now, but I used to wear one in my school.
• In fact, in my school we had different uniforms for weekdays and different for Saturday which was the games day.
• For the weekdays, the students had to wear white shirt with steel grey bottoms along with a tie, belt and black shoes.
• But for the games day, it was coloured T-shirts and white bottoms with the school belt and canvas shoes.
• During the winters, we also had to wear a blue coloured blazer with the school motto woven on its pocket.
• This was my favourite part of the uniform as I looked really handsome after wearing it.
• Also, our school uniform was comparatively better looking as compared to other schools in town, so I felt a little bit proud about it as well.
• But I really hated wearing the games day uniform because the white color gets dirty very easily.
• My parents used to buy the uniforms for me.
• They bought it every alternate year because of my physical growth the old uniforms would get shorter.
• I also remember that I used to take great care of my uniform and kept it neat and tidy. This also got me compliments from my teachers.
• In the end I would like to say that not many students understand the importance of wearing uniform, but it must be taught to them.
IELTS Speaking part 3 Follow Up Questions.
Here are some follow up questions you may be asked during part 3 IELTS Speaking exam by the IELTS examiner related to describe a uniform you wear (at your school or company) IELTS Cue Card 2020.
1. Why should students wear uniforms?
Uniforms have a lot of advantages. Firstly, it teaches them about discipline and equality which are important qualities to learn in the childhood.
2. On what occasion should people wear uniforms?
I don’t think people should wear uniform for particular occasion because it would be wastage of money.
Buying a uniform that one would wear for a single occasion does not make a lot sense to me but if people wear it every day in the school or army it serves a better purpose.
3. Should companies ask employees about the design of their uniforms?
Yes, companies should definitely do that because when employees will participate in the designing process they will have more respect for their uniforms.
They will have a sense of ownership and hence they will wear it more proudly.
4. Can people tell someone’s personality by his or her clothes?
I think it is very difficult to judge someone’s personality by looking at what they are wearing.
Every individual is different, some like fashion and some do not.
So a person wearing simple clothes could be a highly intellectual person or could be an average guy.
We can only find out once we talk to them.
5. What color would catch people’s attention most?
I think the bright colors catch the attention most. Colors like red and yellow normally have a striking effect.
Also, these colors are not worn by many people, so, one’s chances of being the odd one out become higher.
Cue Card sample 97
Cue Card sample 99
Related Cue Cards:
Describe a place where you read and write, apart from your home 2020January 18, 2020
Describe a time when you were excited IELTS Cue Card 2020January 18, 2020
Describe an occasion when you lost something and then got it back 2020January 18, 2020
IELTS Cue Card: Describe a performance you recently watchedJanuary 17, 2020
Share this Post