217. IELTS Cue Card -
Describe a perfect job you would like to have in the future
In this article, IELTS Game will add number 217 IELTS cue card sample on the series of 2021 cue cards with band 9.0 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.
This cue card is related to “Job description” speaking topic and asking you to “Describe a perfect job you would like to have in the future“ and asking IELTS speaking part 3 follow up questions from Makkar May-Aug 2021 cue cards guesswork.
Share this Post
IELTS Cue Card Sample 217
Describe a perfect job you would like to have in the future.
You should say:
- – What it is ?
- – How you knew it?
- – What it is like?
- – And explain why you think it is perfect?
Band 9.0 Sample Answer Ideas.
• There are many jobs in the world which are well paid , such as the job of a teacher, a
doctor, a nurse, a scientist, a politician and so many more.
• Here I would like to talk about a job, which I think is perfect for me.
• This is the job of a teacher.
• Everyone passes through the hands of teachers in school and college years.
• Teachers are known as nation builders.
• People from all the professions, such as doctors and nurses also pass through the hands of a teacher.
• I believe that teachers have the power to make the world a better place.
• A teacher is like a candle that burns itself and shows light to others.
• Since age-old times, teaching has been considered a noble profession.
• In ancient India, there was the Gurukul system.
• Even the king’s children stayed in the home of the guru or the teacher.
• They used to do the household chores of the guru and in return the guru imparted knowledge.
• Teachers improve the literacy rate of a country.
• When literacy rate is high, crime and violence go down.
• A teacher requires good communication skills and depth of knowledge of his/her subject.
• A good teacher should treat all students equally.
• Nowadays, the government is paying teachers handsomely.
• This is to lure bright students to join this profession.
• A bachelor’s in education degree is required to be a teacher.
• I believe in enjoying what I do and at the same time I wish to do quality work.
• These children are our future.
• One of my aunts is a teacher.
• She is earning handsomely.
• She tells me that she enjoys her job very much.
• I have seen her students give her a lot of respect and love.
• One day, I wish I too become as successful as she is
Cue Cards Related to Job description:
IELTS Speaking part 3 Follow Up Questions.
Here are some follow up questions you may be asked during part 3 IELTS Speaking exam by the IELTS examiner related to 1st cue card:
“Describe a perfect job you would like to have in the future”
1. Do you think you want to take up this job?
Yes, I would definitely like to take up this job. It requires great commitment but it is also well paid.
2. Which occupation should be given a better pay?
Teachers, doctors, nurses, entertainers, people in the civil services, people in the defense, those working in fire brigades, should all be given better pay.
3. Is being rich a good thing?
Yes, being rich is a good thing. Rich people can help others. They can also satisfy/fulfill all their needs.
4. Do you think people should save for the future?
Yes, people should save for the future. The future is uncertain. There should always be some saving for the rainy days.
5. What makes a person choose a job apart from the pay it offers?
Many factors help a person choose a job. The first is money, and the second is job satisfaction.
Then there are chances of promotion. Good relations with the employers, perks and bonuses.
Cue Card sample 216
Cue Card sample 218
Related Cue Cards:
IELTS Speaking part 2 recent exams – Topic: Ambition Not AchievedAugust 15, 2019
IELTS Speaking part 2 – Describe A Place Full Of ColourAugust 15, 2019
IELTS Speaking part 2 recent exams – Topic: Things You Want To BuyAugust 14, 2019
IELTS Speaking part 2 recent exams – topic: Exciting SportAugust 14, 2019
Share this Post