Recent actual IELTS speaking exam - Australia, January 2020
IELTS speaking exam part 1
Part 1 Interview questions
1- Do you walk daily?
2- Why do you walk?
3- Where do you walk to?
4- Do you walk more often than in the past?
5- Do you think you walk enough?
6- Do you walk alone or with friends?
7- Where do people in your country usually go for walking?
8- Do you think people will walk more or not in the future?
IELTS speaking part 2
Speaking Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person who is often in the news, and who you would like to meet.
- – who this person is?
- – how you know him/her?
- – why he/she is often in the news?
- – and explain why you would like to meet him/her?
IELTS speaking part 3
Part 3 Follow up questions
– How do people get news in your country?
– Do you think the delivery of news has changed over the years?
– Do you think it is easier to report a news now than before? why?
– Do you think it’s necessary for people to watch foreign news? Why?
– What kinds of celebrities that are always on the news?
– Are stories about celebrities in the news always true?
– Is news often about famous people? Why?
– Could superstar bring positive influence to the public?
Share this Post