Download IELTS Advantage Writing Skills pdf book
“IELTS Advantage: Writing Skills pdf book” written by Richard Brown, Lewis Richards is a fully comprehensive resource designed for IELTS learners who want to achieve band 7.0 or higher in the Writing section of the Academic IELTS test.
Students are guided step-by-step through the different tasks in the writing module, using material developed in the classroom, by authors with many years’ experience in helping hundreds of IELTS candidates achieve a high IELTS score.
“IELTS Advantage: Writing Skills”: shows students how to organise and structure an answer for all types of task 1 and task 2 different questions.
It also contains a model essay in each unit, showing students exactly what is required; contains a general interest article in each unit, developing ideas and vocabulary for a common topic in the exam;
It quickly develops students’ fluency and confidence in producing pieces of writing through focusing on academic vocabulary and collocations.
In addition, the book contains grammar exercises in each unit, showing students how to apply a wide range of grammar items in their IELTS writing.
Now, you can download IELTS Advantage writing skills pdf book from IELTS game or you can by it from Amazon.
IELTS Advantage Writing Skills pdf book free download
Now, you can download the book for free with a direct link on Google drive on ieltsgame.com.
Buy IELTS Advantage Writing Skills from Amazon
How to use this book?
IELTS examiners are looking for four different aspects in your essay, and the book is designed to help you in each of these areas:
- Vocabulary: A good command of academic vocabulary (including academic words, collocations,etc).
- Grammar: Accurate grammar and a rich variety of complex structures (for example conditionals, relative clauses, noun phrases).
- Ideas and arguments: Well-developed ideas which can answer the question fully and express a clear viewpoint.
- Organization: Clear, easy-to-follow & well-organized paragraphs.
Contents of the book.
- Organization of the book: This book includes 9 units:
- Units 1-6 focus on academic essays in IELTS Writing Task 2 structure.
- and Units 7 – 9 cover IELTS Writing Task 1 (Lines, Graph, Table, Diagram, etc).
– Units 1 – 4: cover advantages and disadvantages essays.
– Units 2 and 5: look at problem and solution essays.
– Units 3 and 6: involve in opinion essays.
– Unit 7: shows you how to write about graphs with a trend (changes over time).
– Unit 8: looks at how to describe graphs and charts where you have to compare data.
– Unit 9: describes how to write about processes and maps.
Each unit is built around two texts: an introductory text, which includes useful grammar, ideas and vocabulary, and a model essay, which guides you as you write.
The units build on each other, so when you study opinion essays, for example, we advise you to study Unit 3 first, and then Unit 6.
- Interesting texts: The book contains a range of texts in different styles such as articles, latest news, etc so that you can feel enjoyable when learn it.
- IELTS grammar exercises: Each unit has grammar exercises with an aim to helping you
practice grammar rules to your writing. The grammar items are selected thoroughly to be the most useful and relevant to the IELTS Writing test.
- This book provides you with Academic vocabulary for writing which is distinctly different from general English in daily conservation and exercises so that you can apply in the IELTS Writing test.
- One of the most key factors to get a 7.0 or higher in the IELTS writing is to know how to utilize Collocations (words which commonly go together) to help you quickly improve your written academic vocabulary.
- Model essays/answers: For each topic and unit in this book, you can find Band 8.0+ model answers which acts as a guidance about how to write your essays like experts from WriteMyPaperHub do online.
- Exam skills & tips: Each unit includes exercises and tips such as how to write an introduction, conclusion or good paragraph to help you develop your IELTS writing skills for the IELTS exam.
- Check and challenge: At the end of each unit, you have the chance to revise the language you have studied, and to extend your language with extra challenges.
Share this Post