76. IELTS Cue Card -
Describe an educational trip you went on in your school days
In this article, IELTS Game will add number 76 IELTS cue card sample on the series of IELTS cue card 2020 topics with band 9.0 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS speaking test preparation.
This cue card is related to “Trip description” topic and asking you to “Describe an educational trip you went on in your school days.“ and asking some questions related to this topic.
This cue card is expected to appear in Makkar cue cards 2020 according to Makkar IELTS guesswork.
Share this Post
Describe an educational trip you went on in your school days.
You should say:
- – where was the trip
- – what you did and what you learned?
- – who went with you?
Band 9.0 Sample Answer Ideas.
• I studied in ……………. School
• Every year or school used to organise educational trips for students
• When I was in tenth, I went on one such school trip.
• It was a one day trip to Pushpa Gujral Science City, Kapurthala
• This is an interactive museum.
• I remember, we were 30 students and 2 teachers.
• Our school had arranged a bus, and we had to assemble in our school at 7 am
• We were all very excited and were there in time
• The bus was already there and we all took our seats.
• It was only a one hour journey, but that one hour passed very soon as we were all enjoying and playing antakshri.
• It is a song game in which each team has to start the song with the last syllable of the previous song.
• Once we reached the museum, we were all made to stand in a queue, and our teachers bought the tickets.
• Then we went inside.
• I vividly remember, I was awe struck to see all those beautiful things inside the museum.
• First we took a ride in the earthquake simulator.
• It was a bit scary, but we all enjoyed it.
• Then we saw the laser show.
• After that we saw a 3d movie on the first aeroplane by Wright Brothers.
• After that we saw many interactive chemistry and physics experiments.
• Then we went to the dome theatre and saw a movie there.
• The dome theatre in this museum is the second biggest in the world.
• There we also saw models of human beings through various stages of evolution.
• Till lunch time we had finished all that.
• Then we all had lunch in a café, which is in the museum only.
• After lunch we went to the dinosaur park.
• It was so much fun.
• I remember we climbed on many dinosaurs and clicked many pictures.
• Finally, we did boating there.
• This educational tour to the museum is something I will always remember.
• I wish we had more such educational trips during school days.
• My cousin is coming to stay with us for a week with her children.
• I have planned to take my nephew and niece to the museum.
• I am sure they will also enjoy as much as I did.
Related Cue Card to “Trip Description”
Cue Card sample 75
Cue Card sample 77
Related Cue Cards:
Share this Post