55. IELTS Cue Card -
Describe a vehicle you would like to own
In this article, ieltsgame.com will add number 55 IELTS cue card on the series of IELTS cue card sample with band 9.0 model answers with follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.
This cue card is related to “Expensive something description” topic and asking you to “Describe a vehicle you would like to own or something expensive you would like to buy.“ and asking some questions related to this topic.
Share this Post
Describe a vehicle you would like to own or something expensive you would like to buy.
You should say:
- – What it is?
- – Why do you want to own it?
- – When are you going to buy it?
Band 9.0 Sample Answer.
Regarding the fact that I am crazy about exploring the spaces, I have to say if I was a billionaire and had an enormous amount of money, I would probably buy a spaceship for my own exploration adventures.
The main reason accounting for this intention is that ever since I was a kid, I have always held a strong yearning for becoming an astronaut.
Therefore, having my own personal spacecraft would give me the opportunity to fulfill my childhood’s dream.
There is a myriad of purposes for my spacecraft, one of them is that I would
use my spacecraft to visit other planets in the outer space and maybe one day I could find a habitable place for people.
This certainly would be a great discovery for human being especially when The Earth is currently flooded by trash and contaminants.
In addition, since photography is one of my hobbies, it would be fantastic to take pictures of different celestial bodies from the space.
Although this may sound crazy, I think with remarkable innovations in science, a spacecraft would become affordable for people in the years to come.
USEFUL VOCABULARY & EXPRESSIONS.
Here are some useful vocabulary and expressions you can use to describe a vehicle you would like to own or something expensive you would like to buy IELTS Cue Card.
– Regarding to (exp): about
– Crazy about (a): like something very much
– Enormous (a): huge, very large
– Account for (phrasal verb): explain
– Yearning (n): a feeling of intense longing for something
– Fulfill (v): to complete, to achieve
– A myriad of something (exp): a huge number/ amount of something
– Habitable (a): suitable or good enough to live
– Contaminant (n): pollutants
– Celestial (a): positioned or relating to the sky
– Remarkable (a): striking, worthy of attention
– Affordable (a): inexpensive, reasonably priced.
Cue Card 54
Cue Card 56
Related Cue Cards:
 Describe a uniform you wear at school or companyJanuary 25, 2020
 Describe a situation when you helped someone cue cardJanuary 24, 2020
[2020 cue card] Talk about something you borrowed from a friendJanuary 24, 2020
 Talk about a public facility that improves local life qualityJanuary 24, 2020
Share this Post