Cambridge Vocabulary for IELTS Advanced pdf+audio
Cambridge Vocabulary for IELTS is a guide for students who prepare for Academic IELTS and want to score 6.5 points or higher.
This book will help you to expand and improve your vocabulary that will use in IELTS test.
As a rule, new words and expressions are introduced through listening or reading exercises, which may occur in the IELTS exam.
This way of mastering new vocabulary for IELTS is considered very effective because in the context of words and expressions are remembered more quickly.
Components of Cambridge vocabulary for IELTS advanced book
The whole material of the Cambridge vocabulary for IELTS textbook is divided into chapters.
Each chapter presents a vocabulary for a particular topic, which can meet in one of the sections of the exam.
Also, in each chapter, there are several practical exercises for training and memorizing new vocabulary.
At the conclusion of the chapter, you have to complete a task from any part of the IELTS: Listening, Reading or Writing.
The materials of the book can be used both for self-preparation for the test and during classes with the teacher.
But for students with a low level of preparation, this textbook may seem rather complicated.
You can get a hard copy from Cambridge vocabulary for IELTS from Amazon or download a soft copy for free.
Cambridge Vocabulary for IELTS advanced free pdf with answers and audio
Buy from Amazon
Contents of the book.
The book contains the following chapters:
Map of the book
IELTS Test summary
- Unit 1: Growing up
- Unit 2: Mental and physical development
- Unit 3: Keeping fit
- Unit 4: Lifestyles
- Unit 5: Student life
- Unit 6: Effective communication
- Unit 7: On the move
- Unit 8: Through the ages
- Unit 9: The natural world
- Unit 10: Reaching for the skies
- Unit 11: Design and innovation
- Unit 12: Information technology
- Unit 13: The modern world
- Unit 14: Urbanization
- Unit 15: The green revolution
- Unit 16: The energy crisis
- Unit 17: Talking business
- Unit 18: The law
- Unit 19: The media
- Unit 20: The arts
- Unit 21: Language building 1
- Unit 22: Language building 2
- Unit 23: Academic Writing Task 1
- Unit 24: Academic Writing Task 2
- Unit 25: General Training Writing Tasks 1 and 2